LONG GRAIN IRRI9/C9 BIRYANI RICE FROM PAKISTAN
PAKISTAN IRRI9 RICE PRICES
VALIDITY: 21st June, 2021
Price Terms & Conditions:
- All Prices are Basis FOB KARACHI, Packed in standard single 50kgs net PP Bags.
- Price quoted above includes Third Party Inspection (preferably SGS) for Quality, Quantity & Weight at loading port.
- All prices quoted are for 10th July, 2021 shipment and are subject to our final confirmation.
- The final product is packed in 520 Bags of 50Kgs Net each in a 20’ container – 26MT.
- Minimum of Quantity: 5 x 20’ FCL (130 Metric Tons) up to 300 x 20' FCL (7800 Metric Tons).
- O.T.H.C (Origin Terminal Handling Charges) to be on buyer’s account against all FOB purchases.
- Payment Terms: 30% Advance + 70% balance payable immediately upon submission of original B/L through email.
- Delivery Time: 15 Working Days from receipt of advance payment/workable payment instrument.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- All orders are sold based on FOB or CNF/CIF Terms.
- Minimum of 30% advance deposit of the total invoice value is required upon contract confirmation for the shipment to be processed.
- All banking & transaction fees outside Pakistan must be paid fully from the Buyer/Importer's side.
- Export Pre-inspection shipment inspection by the designated surveyor (SGS Pakistan, InterTek) will take place once the shipment is ready for export.
- Once the booking has been confirmed with the shipping carrier, our customer support department will supply a SO (Shipping Order, BL draft) to the customer. The customer is responsible to inform any change of consignee at this point of the stage.
- Prior to loading & again at the time of loading, rice shipment will be stuffed in the containers & fumigated under supervision of the surveyor company (SGS Pakistan, InterTek).
- Once shipment/vessel has departed, Original BL Scan and all shipment documents will be submitted by email within 2-3 business days after the Vessel Departure date.
- Once final balance is confirmed at our account, all necessary documentation for the import process will be supplied via DHL to the appointed address given from the buyer. The DHL tracking Number will be supplied when dispatched.
- The DHL will include,
- Original Invoice
- Original Packing List
- Certificate of Origin
- Fumigation Certificate
- Non-GMO Certificate
- Certificate of Quality, Quantity & Weight - issued by third-party surveyor (SGS, InterTek etc).
- Certified Packing List - issued by third-party surveyor (SGS, InterTek etc).
- Container Cleanliness Certificate - issued by third-party surveyor (SGS, InterTek etc).
- Crop Year Certificate - issued by third-party surveyor (SGS, InterTek etc).
- If the Customer shall fail to pay the balance in full after 14 days after the Vessel Departure Date from Pakistan, HAS Rice Pakistan will have the full rights to forfeit the original deposit and to have the shipment sold to a different customer to ensure the full collection for HAS Rice Pakistan's security.
- Once the DHL is received, you are ready to clear the shipment at the port.
CALL US +92 321 3343343
We love talking to our customers. Get in touch with us & we'd be happy to discuss your requirements and work with you!