PAKISTAN IRRI9/C9 WHITE RICE
EXPORTERS OF PAKISTAN IRRI9 WHITE RICE TO COTONO, BENIN.
We offer our best in compliance with the requirement of rice types in Benin.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a customized Quotation as per your requirement. Following detail is for your ready reference to buy the perfect rice for Cotonou, Benin.
- Packed in 50 KGs Bags per 26 Metric Tons Net in a 20 FT Container.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection by SGS - Free!
- First-Class Shipping Lines Used for Quick Transit Times
- ISO 22000:2005 & BRC Certified Rice Mills
PAKISTAN IRRI9 WHITE RICE
- Pakistan Long Grain IRRI-9 Rice
- Max. 5% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2016/17 Fresh Crop
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 4.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 15 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 2.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
EXPORT DOCUMENTS PROVIDED
- Commercial Invoice
- Original Bill of Lading (Complete Set)
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- GMO Free Certificate
- Tally Certificate issued by SGS
- Container Cleanliness Certificate issued by SGS
- Packing List
- Certificate of Origin
- Fumigation Certificate
- Packing List issued by SGS
- Crop Year Certificate issued by SGS
- Certificate of Weight/Quality/Quantity issued by SGS
SHIPPING LINE / TRANSIT TIME & FREIGHT
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
CALL US +92 321 3343343
We love talking to our customers. Get in touch with us & we'd be happy to discuss your requirements and work with you!